Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Pinterest in the Classsroom!

I would like to start off by saying that I love Pinterest. I have been an avid Pinterester since my freshman year in high school. So I jumped at the opportunity to look for fun and innovative ways to use my favorite form of social media in the classroom. I know that without a doubt I will use Pinterest in my classroom as a teacher. Between finding new activities for my kids, to fun posters, and to keep up with the newest educational research. I believe that Pinterest is a great and easy way to share and find new ideas. Keeping things fresh in the classroom is imperative so that you and your students don't get bored. I think that some of the drawbacks for using Pinterest is that you have to sift through the pins that are not relevant.
                                                   Later Gators,
                                                             Katie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment