Thursday, March 24, 2016

Khan/Koller Review

I used the Khan Academy in high school in during Chemistry. It really helped me succeed. I could absolutely see myself using the Khan Academy in my classroom, especially the students that are struggling. I think that the way Khan views accreditation will make education more readily accessible to people around the country.

I am most interested in trying the Disability Awareness and Support class because I would love to be able to relate and help students with disabilities in the classroom, I am very passionate about helping students with disabilities.I am not sure if Columbus State accepts Coursera credits, I would have to go to advising and meet with an adviser to find out. I think that Coursera appears more challenging and a bigger time commitment than a traditional class. However, you probably understand more of what the course is offering.

No comments:

Post a Comment